Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rash Rash go away

Ok.. the rash on my fingers are disappearing, I read somewhere in a forum.. That best remedy is to run the rash over HOT water then COLD water. Of course not too hot to scald urself la.

I did that for 2 mrnings in a row already. Seems like quite effective.

Wana go do my nails but worry the manicurist might be scared of my rash.. hahaaha..I will just ask them to paint for me la.. Sian..

Bali is out for my dept trip coz there is not a bloody flight available for SQ or other better airlines. We are not going to take budget air coz of the last horrible experience to Macau. Ha ha ha.

Anyway, changed to a cheaper option.. Club Med Bintan. Not that cheap as i expect. Its going at about 1k PER PERSON. Still prefer Bali la.. but nvm la..no choice..Flying to thailand or nearby places are all sold out already so i guess taking the ferry is the only option.. so Bintan it is.. hahahaha.. not bad.

Going home soon.. YAY!! Last nite i was very happy and impressed with myself. I think i surprised myself too. Hahaha.. i nv knew that i had alot of trust in him and i feel very free and unleashed. Just hope he doesnt turn it around and kills me with it. Wahahahahahaah..

I cannot stop thinking about Henderson Yong Tau Foo!!!!!! Mr. lun has promised to take me there this weekend to eat!

Next week to my Bali trip! Yippie.. Need the break badly man... Faster come faster!!

Waiting for the price and tours to be available for year end Japan trip. If all goes well, i wana go there to enjoy Winter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home