Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Too tired..

Not sure if its because of the bleeding... im super freaking tired!!!

Im going for combat later smemre.. hahhahaha.. already boooked on monday.. so
will go! Yippie...

Need to work out man.. and i just started my healthy breakfast regime on monday.. cereals and yoghurt.. dunno if its alright to have yoghurt like everyday but it really helps in my visits to the toilet ev mrning.. wahahaahaahahah..

My family eats yoghurt everyday. .so i think should be fine ba... see how..

Had fun last evening with yoke and jo. Went shopping again.. last tuesday spent money at cotton on.. bought new PJs and undies.. the sale was on so it was quite cheap la..

Then bought another 2 tops and 1 dress yesterday fm Marina Square and a pair of shoes (thanks to dear jojo's member card... ) waahhahah..

Love to shop at watsons.. so went there too to get some daily products..

Was walking back to the MRT station with yoke and we went into another shop. But she commented that she likes the dress but gto iron.. so dun want..

So i told her that i too will try to avoid clothes that need ironing..

She totally agreed..

I told her my theory "if u iron, by the time u move here move there, get on the train, and sit back in the office, ITS ALREADY CRUMPLED! so.. no need to iron, waste the effort, just wash, dry, and then giap it tight between all ur clothes and it wil be straight"

She told me tats wat she told her friends too!!!!

WAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....

Finally, someone who share same thinking as me! hmp!

But the pple around her said the same things as the people around me about OUR theory.. "TAT IS RUBBISH"

ho ho ho .. whatever.. we like our easy simple way of our clothes.. muahahah

Told denzil mum not to iron my clothes too coz she has to iron like 1 million pieces evday.. but she still irons mine.. so when u see my clothes straight and nice.. i wore it fm his house.. if its not that straight.. i came fm my home.. wahaahhahah

Ok, my blog seems so boring, just some pics fm my camwhore session last week in the cab...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home