Friday, July 3, 2009

Updates of my little life....

This month has been quite busy.. First, changed the aircon in my house.. then rearranged my room to not have the "king" size bed (consist of 2 single beds side by side).. i stacked them up.. hahahaha..

My mum's big TV is in my room and i got a new bedside table, a fan and a nice pot of flowers. Wahahahhaahah..

Got back my room coz my parents are back in theirs..

Denzil is in reservist.. so pretty much busied myself with going home and trying to help abit here and there in the house "overhaul"

My msian cousin is in town this weekend, so going to meet him and his gf tnite for some dinner. He prefers singapore local food and requested strongly not for hotel / resturant.. so i guess, bringing him to one of the more convenient hawker centres for dinner then.

Another 3 weeks to my Bali trip.. Yippie... need a break badly man!! My dept trip is supposedly to be in Bali also! in august... i tot i wil be visiting the same place in 2-3 weeks... luckily or not, NO MORE TIX for the dates we wanted.. so postpone to a later date..

They asked me to go research and settle the tix and hotel. I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT BALI. My personal trip, we didnt have to book anything coz the villa is i think belonging to dz couz co. so all we had to do is book it fm his end... Freee... MUAHAHAHHAHAHA. Saw on XX blog about holiday inn, think not bad.. when it comes to planning, shall show them her blog to ask them if ok.

SETTLED. muahahahaahahaah

Then the day returning fm Bali, going to watch the Liverpool match with ah lun and his family. Hahaha.. I hope Gerrad and Torres will be there. Lemme see the mini version fm where i stand also good la!!

Alot of pple says that normally such tours, such big stars will not go one.... SAD..

On to the next month, going for Lady Gaga's concert. I tot booking the 2nd day mrning is considered early bird. Sorry hor.. no more early bird special.. all sold out. Pui.. gto pay the full price.. DAMMIT.. Looking forward to it though... 2nd concert for me and ah lun

If the dept trip really materialise, then will be travelling tentatively in October.. then i will wana go Japan at the end of the year..

I hope all can go thru! I need to go for tours!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home