Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My goodness.. i hate my body

Terrible.. im down again.. BLEH!!!!!

Was looking forward to ah lun's short return fm his reservist.. That same mrning, thorns start to prick the walls of my throat. I was not happy about it.

I faster drank alot of water trying to cure it asap to welcome him back.

He came back in the afternooon.. and i felt not so good.

We still went out for dinner and i came back really stoned.

The 24 hours that he was out... i was sleeping most of the time. Throat pain, abit of flu, fever and nauseous feeling all the time.

Feel so sad!!! Never spend time with him... hyyz..

Sunday was the worst! Started throwing up at 3am, 5am, 7am, 7.15, 7.30 7.45!!!!

Rushed to see the doc in the mrning and took the jab. The vomitting still went on until noon and it stopped. Hyyz.... Slept smemre with ah lun cuddling me..

He proceeded off to camp and i stayed in his house to rest.

He also fell sick. I passed on to him! :( :( :( :(

Hope ah lun get well soon.. cant wait to see him this friday.... the end of his reservist and... our buying of the new iphone!! wahahahhaha..3rd one now.. we are getting it again.

Our plans allow us to buy the phone cheap la.. so why not ..very excited.. i already reserved online just now. but singtel make pple pay $50 for reservation.. bleh.. scared pple reserve then dun buy...

Very excited with the new functions and best of all, i can trade in my very first iphone 2g that i gave to chubby... and she will take my current one... wooooot~~~

Let me post some bo liao pictures of my room..

Before :
Photobucket

No Change in this view :
Photobucket

Anyhow arrange :
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
-> New bedside table my sis gave me i havent pack yet.. very messy.. Can u see eeyore like riding a roller coaster like tat?? LOL...

Thrown away:
Photobucket
Call me crazy.. but i think this fan at this position really jinx me. After buying and placing it THERE.. i got HFMD.. then this fan put at my sis room, she also fell sick. The fan like has a life on its own and make us sick so that we can use it :-S

Then my mom gave me her fan and put at the same spot as above.. I KENA ALL THESE STUPID SICKNESS.. jinx jinx jinx!!! gg to change position!! NO MORE JINX FAN!! ARGHHHH...

I EVERYDAY WANA EAT THIS :
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home